Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

For My Taijutsu! [Training; Anemone]

.Shinigai Kaguya

For My Taijutsu! [Training; Anemone]

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:05 pm

It had been a few weeks after the events of the snow village. Word had spread that the village was completely destroyed by ninja of outside villages. Many of the allegations pointed to the ninja sent by the Villages, but rumor was these were brought on by the Rogue Snow Ninja. The world had been in a heated discussion as the Daimyo met in the far lands to speak of these incidents, the Sky Daimyo missing due to the Tragic events of PSychosis. Word would spread that the ninja would be free game for the ninja of snow. Shinigai had not taken this lightly as he had requested that Anemone met him in the same spot as before. Waiting there he had been ready for one thing and one thing only. His body was available to the world as his Cloak laid on a nearby branch, his feet would make their way to the hole made by the two's last spar, as he smiled a bit he awaited the girl's arrival. Sky would not fall today.

Goal: 10,000 Words. [Sorry headed to work]
.Shinigai Kaguya

Re: For My Taijutsu! [Training; Anemone]

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Finally the sun had set as Shinigai stood over the hole. His memory would burn with the events of that day as a smile would form on his face. as his right hand would wrap around his neck as he remembered the grip of the woman. It had been a strong one as it had almost seemed like she was trying to kill him. A Chuckle would leave his mouth as he would turn slightly to the left, which had been the direction Anemone had been coming from. The Darkness of the night would hide her face behind her hood as he would give the hooded being a slight look, one that seemed unconcerned for the appearance of another person. As he would release his neck and turn to the being. The same smile from before would disappear in an instant as he noticed the long flowing hair of the being, it had been her. His head would hang as he heard her speak.  “Oi, Shinigai Kaguya. What an oddly familiar spot to have summoned me to…” This spot would be historic... to him at least.

Suddenly the wind would pick up, the trees would rustle and the sight of three anbu would appear. The first that could be seen was standing 20 meters from Shinigai's position. which had created a 30 meter long pathway for travelers. The Dirt road littered by the single hole that the two left. The Anbu would stand behind the branch that held on to his large cloak. This man wore a monkey mask and the normal Sukaigakure Anbu attire. This man would have his eyes on Shinigai as he had been given the duty of keeping him from going too far. In his hand would be a kunai. The Cloak would blow into his face, hitting against his mask but causing no reaction to it. As the wind would blow so would the long hair of Shinigai. His pure white hair would fall prey to the wind as it would cover his right arm with every single strand of hair.

Shinigai would now be facing the lady as he took two steps toward her. This had closed the gap between the two as he would look into her eyes. A Chill would flow down his spine as he felt something different with the girl he felt power. His mind would go blank for a second as this would allow Pride to put in his input. The deep and dark voice would chuckle as he spoke. Look at that Near-boy... she's got something new to show you, cant you feel it... the raw power coming from her.. Its delicious!!.... Pride would say as his smile would turn from the size of a mere butterfly to the size of a jet plane, stretching from each end of the man's mind. Shinigai would growl as he could feel his presence. "Hehe.. Something tells me you have some new tricks Anemone-kun" He would say as he would seem to buff up at the thought of this. 

"Today will be a defining point for you Anemone-kun. The only thing i ask of you is to make me bleed, Cause me pain... and i will allow you a single reward. But i must warn you i am not a force that can be taken down so easily. I am a Kaguya.. Better yet.. I am Shinigai Kaguya... The Arrogant." Suddenly his body would seem to mutate. His left arm would begin to move in different directions at a moderate speed as the arm itself would begin to flop around like a fish out of water. His face showing a calm look as he looked into the eyes of Anemone. Suddenly a cylinder bone would jerk out from his shoulder. The edge that stuck out would be shaved down and given a nice and smooth but blunt end. As his right hand would reach for this item begin to pull it from his body, it had been as tall as the man himself being around 5 feet long. The other end have a foot long sharpened Bone at the edge as shinigai would begin to spin this weapon in his right hand, his left hand would hang as if it was dead. The spinning would stop as Shinigai would jump away from the girl.

He would land aprox. 10 feet away from his position and point the weapon toward the girl. The Hole would cover a majority of shinigai's end as he would now be standing at the edge of the hole. The pure white bone would show its cracks as he pointed it to the woman. As it would sit on his shoulder, his hand holding it from underneath suddenly it would fly. Shinigai's movement would be quick, his right foot sliding back pushing the dirt behind the foot into a pile. The dead arm would swing to the front reaching a little over the shoulder as the weapon would finally be released. He would throw it at Anemone as a distractive measure. The full force of the throw would not stop shinigai from making a jump himself. As he would jump high into the air and watch the woman. The Second Anbu would watch from the trees as he would see the lord kage jump high enough that he reached the cloud that passed through the village. The boar faced anbu would chuckle. Shinigai would quickly take apart a single bone in his rib, this being one of the smaller bones in his body as it would break into four senbon. Each would be sent down upon the girl hidden by the clouds of the land. 

Jutsu Used:
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:04 am

"The Kage sure is being agile today.." One of the anbu would utter to himself as the third of the three Anbu would finally be seen. His movements would go hand in hand with wind as it blew. As he could finally be seen by anybody in the area. The wind had blown once since his set position near the tree that had been taken by the other Anbu from Anemone and Shinigai's first spar. As the wind would blow a small blur was seen passing behind the back of Shinigai. The two anbu would glance at one another as the other anbu would utter these words. "This woman brings out something else in him." He would say as he passed by the monkey faced anbu. His mask appeared to have a snake like pattern on it as he would look in the direction of the kage before leaping to a tree that had been 9 meters to the right of the monkey faced. Their eyes would widen as they watched the actions of both of the ninja.

Shinigai as he rose to the skies would watch the actions of the woman, her movements had almost been flawless as she would make her way to the Kage. He would only be in her way for seconds until he would take his home to the skies. The dirt that sat under his foot would fill in the marks in the ground as the force that pushed them back would be lifted. His legs would raise up to allow his whole body to enter the cloud. The density of the cloud would cause a hole to appear under it. Poof, he had literally been gone at this point. His sight blurred by the cloud that covered his body as it would move slowly through the sky. Each piece of the cloud would be dispersed throughout the whole of the cloud as it made space for the man. It had been unknown to him her actions as he would feel something in the air, something that sent chills down his back once again. Looks like shes bringing out the big guns. This is going to be an interesting fight, wanna black out for it? Pride would say as he laughed a little. 

Suddenly the green glow that would come off of the woman's body would cause for the sky the shake. The Clouds would seem to erase themselves as they felt the power of the woman. The force of the gates would clear the sky and would give away the hiding spot of shinigai. His eyebrow would raise up as he notices the ground ruble like the sky did. The gravel would raise into the sky with the woman's hair. Shinigai seeming speechless as he saw these actions occur. It had been amazing, it had been his first encounter of the 8 gates. His body would begin to tense up as he could feel the pure power behind the unlocking of the body. Shinigai had felt uneasy for the first time in his life. As the mark that sat on the midsection of his back would begin to glow a blue color. The chakra in his body flowing to it in rapid and huge globs. His body would grow stiff as he felt the force of the woman heading his way. Suddenly the mark would cease. 

The Mark on his midsection with seemed to be a combination of the letters R and Q as they would interlope with one another, as the chakra would unlock the other dimension, the dimension the world could not touch. As a metallic material would cover the man's chiseled body. Each plate would make its way around his body and hook together into a sturdy piece, as this occurred the woman would get closer to him, as she did he would smile. The armor making its full appearance as he would begin to smile behind his mask. His head would be covered by the helmet and the his smile hidden by the knight like mask. The dark gray armor would shine in the light of the moon as it sat so close to the land of sky. The armor would cover every piece of the man's body as he would release his position, his legs would straighten and his body would become much like a stick, as he would fly in the air, his movement would cease, no longer would he float into the air, nor would he fall to the ground. His body would cease.

Behind the mask he would hold his eyes closed as thoughts would race through his mind. She is strong. She is amazing. She is brilliant. She will Fall. Suddenly the growth would begin. His chakra would pump through out the armor and begin a reaction. His armor would force out a large pair of wings. Each being 4 feet in length. Many of the feathers of the wing would fall from the wings and on to the ground. The feathers had been as white as the hairs on shingais head as he would look at the girl. His head would cock as she would make her way to the 5 meter mark, their gap would begin to close even more. Everything would be down to seconds as he saw the womans speed. She had not grown much as he laughed behind his mask. As she would reach a single meter gap. Suddenly the words would spew from his mouth as his actions would match up with each sentence. 

"Thunder release. It is the creation of Wind and lightning forced together. These two elements were never built to join together. They were fighters, two that fought for the war in the sky. I am their vessel. and I will bring them together for this singular attack. Let me introduce to you, my destructive attack. Thunder Release.... Big... Bang...." Shinigai would shed a tear as he would begin to build the chakra around his Right arm and Leg. The wind would begin to flow around the two limbs as the lightning in his body would fill the insides of the two limbs. The two would begin to meet within his skin as shinigai's head would cock to the left and the woman would hit half a meter. Suddenly the sky would crackle around shinigai. His body would begin to move upward, The lower half of his body would be sent into the sky as if he had been back flipping in the sky.  Suddenly shinigai would push himself toward the woman, His right arm would crank back and would push forward as he would meet the woman with his fist, the thunder chakra would force itself on shinigai's bone structure and skin and force itself out like a wave of sound, a visible wave of power, as he would send it straight for the woman's face, His mind had been set on a singular attack and a singular target, Anemone.
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:29 am

A connection had been made, the crackle of the lightning and the mixture of the wind caused for the appearance of Thunder release to be heard. As the land around the two would shake from the loud and disturbing thunder shinigai would be sent back himself from the force of his attack. Feeling each bit of chakra backlash causing a small stinging sensation in his arm. His eyes would catch the glimpse of the woman falling back to the ground, her body seeming as if it had been hit by a train. A cringing looking appearing on his face as he watched this. "Homerun!! Jesus you hit that girl out of the park hahahah. A voice was heard from his mind, it had been pride once again as he laughed at the body of the girl. Shinigai had been in a moment, a moment that seemed to hit him with surprise.

Thunder release had given him something that was unreachable with the human body. The chakra that had been born through a almost disgusting mixture had brought him and his body to the point of bliss. His hands lifting up as if he had been feeling the rain fall into his hand, his skin crawling upon his body as if bugs had dug their way into it. His sight of the woman had been lost as she had finally hit the ground. The dust would make its way around her and hid her every essence. This would not phase him as he would begin to hear a laughter come from the ground. One that resembled Pride. That.. that sounds like me down there aahhaha. Pride would add in as the two would begin to feel the power that flowed from the ground and back into the woman. "I don't like this..... in fact... " Shinigai would begin to say as he heard Anemone speak a name. Nikita? Who had this woman been. A relative, a teammate, a friend? As shinigai would begin to flap his wings causing him to push himself in a backward motion. It would only take a moment for the woman to appear.

You know what happened to the last guy who fucked around and got hit, shinigai!!? Pride would utter as shinigai would begin to shake his head. The woman still being a good distance away as he would notice within seconds the appearance of the deranged woman. Having only seconds to ask, "Nikita...who?" He would say as suddenly his eyes would widen at the sound of the words '1000 meter punch' under his breath he would utter no. The woman would make an impact with shinigai that would be heard miles from the grounds. Shinigai had been sent flying! His body would head for the ground as each tree would crash into the ground as shinigai would hit it. The monkey faced Anbu would make his way to the leader with the other two as they would make it to shinigai's 1000 meter mark they began to devise a plan for the deranged woman. Each panicking as they scrambled around the broken area. They had not known if the Kage had been dead. as the first thing that occurred to him was the disappearance of his armor. His bare body being shown as pieces of the metal sat in his chest. His body laying over a pile of trees as he seemed to of lost against the woman.

"We might have to take over." One of the ninja would say as he looked at the woman. "She sent the kage flying, you'd die from what he just got knocked out from." The monkey masked man would say as he looked over to the other. The last one would begin to check the vitals of the kage as the other two debated on the next step. Suddenly his eyes would shoot open. Ill handle this. Shinigai had finally opened his eyes as he began to stand up from his liquid body like position. "Lord kage..." The man would say as shinigai raised from the wreckage. A small but bloody cough would occur causing blood to come from his mouth, the red liquid would make its way to his chin. As Shinigai would stand up and begin a sequence of hand signs. Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram. "Summoning Jutsu! Bring forth the dawn!! Eden!!!!" Shinigai would yell as he would hit the ground. The light would begin to grow lighting up the land. Suddenly the three would grab hold of his hand interrupting the summoning. "Stop!" Each of them would yell as they looked into the eyes of Shinigai. Suddenly a force would come upon them.

Move! Pride would say as they would release their grips on shinigai and watch from the trees. The smoke would fill the land as a smile would appear on the face of the man. His body would seem calm as he would continue to bleed from both his mouth and his chest. As he would be risen up from the ground. 10 meters in the sky stood a being, it had been completely white and bore a large headdress. Behind it had been a spinning wheel with different markings that decorated the whole of the wheel. Its shoulders branched out as its right arm held a baton like item. It's body seemingly encased in a metal like structure as it would break free from it. Shinigai sitting upon its head as he continued to smile his read smile. Suddenly the being would crush everything under its feet as it began to ran toward the woman. Every single tree that shinigai didn't knock down would be crushed by the weight of the being called eden. " i Will buy you time my lord." The being would say as it raced to Anemone. Had it of reached her in time it would being a series of strikes with it's baton like instrument. Its first swing hitting the ground and causing it to crack. Its second headed for the woman.

Spoiler:
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:54 am

The launch. From the dirty and dust that rose to the sky and scattered in their different direction, the huge and yet beautiful being would appear. It had been the God Eden. The god that kept the balance between yin and yang and had sadly been the highest summoning that Shinigai had access to. Each step that the being would take as it ran toward the position of the woman would seem like an earthquake to anybody standing on the ground and watching the battle occur. The three Anbu, each being unable to stop the kage from his final pursuit of the deranged and yet gorgeous woman, from afar her locks of hair that seemed to travel upward with the chakra and anything else around her would begin to settle. Each Anbu would whisper to one another, "They're both too powerful to stop.. We should get out of here before our names end up on the Obituary." "Lord... you really are as scared as Kazuki says you are. No wander you didn't finish the retrieval mission last month." "Shut up both of you. We need to take some type of cover and figure out a counter plan, now fall back!" Each would go their separate ways.

Eden would continue her approach to anemone as she began to speak. "Summoning me for a simple Spar, m'lord? You aren't trying to kill anyone are you?" Eden would say as she crushed each tree that fell prey the the being's foot. This large and shiny being that stood at a little over 10 meters high, being able to touch the clouds that passed the area, each building up in the area as if something had been coming. Shinigai, or the body of shinigai, had made its way to the top of the beings head, as he sat in a crossed leg position watched the fight from what seemed to be the safety of Eden's head. The nature around him became dysfunctional, as ripples would pulse from his body. His chakra building up as each second would pass.

Thunder chakra that infected the man's body and leaked from the pores that allowed for its presence would begin to insert itself inside of the man's body. Each cell that allowed for the chakra to pierce it would cause wonder to occur inside of the man's body. A twitch in the man's face would show the downside of the power of thunder release as he could feel even the tinest of cell's fail at accepting the transition. This one cell would take in the chakra of the thunder release and with each beat the walls would crumble. The first beat would cause the nucleus to ache, causing the rest of the cell to feel the pain. The Second would burst holes within the walls of the cell, its information and its liquids leaking from the walls. The third beat would cause many of the ribosomes to rupture in place. And the Last beat would cause the end. The Nucleus along with many of the other small helpers that sat in the cell would lose its luster and explode. The Cell losing every piece of support that existed within it.

Suddenly the arrival would occur. Eden had made it to the huge boulder that Anemone seemed to of found herself. Without the hesitation or waiting on the answer of shinigai, eden would raise its arm and its baton toward the woman. Crash, the boulder would be demolished by the swing of the massive being's power. The Earth stopping it after the impact. "Seems i have lost her, m'lord" She would utter as the baton would sit on the ground. Shinigai's body would twitch once more, this being one of annoyance as he would raise his voice. "Then clear out the forest!!!" A voice would be heard, one of pure malice and death, different then the high and mighty voice held by the kage. As Eden's face would take a turn at she glared at the ground. The voice giving her vibes from the last meeting. "What ever you say, Lord Pride" Eden said as she took a good grip of the baton like object and began to spin. The object still on the ground as the trees that grew in its path would be wiped out by a single spin. The Second spin would bring up enough dust to hide half of Eden's body and the last would cover her whole body as a burst of energy could be felt by the two of them.

A burst that energy that occurred in two opposite positions. The first had been the woman herself. As she had finally met her stopping position along with the being, eden. The distant woman could still be heard as she yelled the words of wonder. "SEVENTH GATE: THE GATE OF WONDER!" these words send a shudder down the back of eden, as shinigai would seem to sit quietly for a second. Wake up Shinigai.... you stupid fool... do you hear this? this woman is amazing....shes crazy.... she is a true beast!!!! hahahhahahah. Pride would begin to say. The Two had paused the world. As Pride would begin to laugh, his pitch black body could be seen rolling on the floor in the white mind of Shinigai. Shinigai had been out cold, allowing for the full control of Pride. As pride continued his loud and obnoxious laughter he would roll to the projected body of Shinigai. Stopping he would lay there for a moment. His own mind wandering as he would look over at the body of shinigai. Crybaby bitch is always sleeping when its fun out here. Suddenly shinigai would grab hold of pride raising him as he stood from the ground. 'She needs to be stopped now!' He would yell at pride would bore a confused look. "Seems you're out of luck and if you think gaining your body back will help it won't. I've already went through the whole process of conversion, and condensing the chakra of the thunder release in your body, now i just need to release it. If you take over now we will surely die. Pride would say as his smile would lose its luster and turn into a frown. Shinigai would look at him and then look down. Uttering the words 'Fine... we will do this...' Together? He would say as they would return to the plane of reality.

It would only take a second for the two to reconcile as they would awaken. "Activate.... Sandaririsu..." the two would say as their voices would seem to mix. A Malicious and yet great voice would be created. As Shinigai's body would begin to glow. The pieces of his armour would fall from his chest as more blood would spew from the open wounds. The Extraction of the bad blood that lumped together in his mouth would come out as a whole, with trails of good blood coming from behind. His eyes had been opened as he felt the pulse of the Thunder. The Tension in his bone began to release as each part of his body would seem to gain a boost in speed. His body beginning to shake from the pulses that rippled throughout his body. The estacy of the power would fill his brain with ideas and movements that had never been thought of as he would pause for a second. A second that brought the world back to his door step. The Deranged woman. "You're fucked." she would say as she appeared out of no where.

Suddenly Eden would take a blow to the head. The power of the woman being incredible as eden had fallen to the ground with the two sitting upon her. Eden would moan in pain as her body would begin to disappear. Her feet had laid in the circle she created as the two ninja would be surrounded by trees once more. A large poof of smoke extracting Eden from the battle field. His body, chakra, and essence would be long gone as Shinigai had made it on the ground with an unexpected visitor. The Deranged woman.  "I like playing with you—you make violence SO fun!" She would say as her hand would make their way on shinigai's head. His heart would begin to beat rapidly as he felt the hate and the harm coming from the woman's essence. Her face had not be yet visible but something told him that it would be if he continued to sit there without doing a single thing.

Clap. Suddenly shinigai's body would move without thought. The chakra building up within his hands would clasp together and the clouds over the two would freeze. A power had been birthed in the world. The Clap of the Thunder. The two hands would meet, the land would become silent and the.. the sky would crackle. Thunder Release!... Thunder Clap!!!" The words would seem to spill from his mouth as the chakra would quickly build up and the first  burst would occur. Its power would be so great that anyone within the area could lose the ability to hear from being in the radius of the jutsu. The Wave would start small as it increased up to fifty meters of the area. Shinigai would stand in place as he did not feel the power of the jutsu, the thunder had passed through him as if it had been a small gust of wind to him. Everything else would lay down to the power of the thunder release. the trees would become uprooted and fly to the edge of the fifty meters and the ground would rip upwards creating a hole under the feet of the user. The land had been remodeled and the trees had seen their end. Had the woman not made it out of the way she would also be apart of the pile of trees and dirt that sat at the edge of the attack.

Shinigai would begin to breathe heavily as he body would become sore. The chakra used had been a huge toll as he would fall to the ground. His chest being in pain as he could feel the broken bones from the attack as well as the pure power of the woman. His body began to ache as he would look up, the hole he created giving him no sight toward what had been surrounded, his ears still ringing from the clap of thunder. "Ane...Mone..." Shinigai would stutter as he would fall to his face. his breathing would slow as the three anbu would appear from the corners of the forest and would begin to aid the kage. His squinted eyes looking up at the sky as they would turn him over. "That... wasn't.... Anemone....That... was...  something.... else..." shinigai would utter as he looked around at his three anbu.

Spoiler:

• Name ;; Thunder Release: Thunder Claps
• Rank ;; S Rank
• Type ;; Ninjutsu
• Element ;; Thunder
• Range ;; 50 Meters
• Power ;; 5
• Speed ;; 5
• Cool Down;; 10 post
• Description ;; This is a sound ninjutsu with some physical force behind it, after the hands clap together Destructive sound waves pulse from them, and they go outwards for fifty meters, the sound of it is like thunder right in the opponents ears,which would make it difficult to dodge the pulse that would follow right after words, the pulse that follows is powerful enough to destroy buildings and push people back, the power it hits the person could crack or even break bones, Unless the ears get protected after two posts the eardrums rupture, three posts will crumble most buildings into rubble, If Durability is equal to the power of this move then the eardrums wont rupture, but it will still be hurtful on the ears. Need 100 Durability or you will take Double the attacks power. The User can not move while using this technique, and it last for 5 post or until he stops the jutsu.

Name:  Sandarisu
Requirements: Must have Thunder Release
Type: Physical
Description: Through the constant use of the thunder Release, each cell in the body is filled with thunder chakra, that over time creates a constant pulse through the users body. This only occurs after the use of a Thunder Release Technique. This Pulse releases tension on the body allowing for the user to not only withstand any backlash from the higher ranked Thunder Jutsu, but it also allows for the User to gain a boost of 62 Speed, During its dormant state the user only gains 31 Speed boost. Sandarisu gives full immunity to Thunder Release Jutsu up to B rank. The Boost after the Thunder release occurs last only 6 post after the use of a thunder jutsu.
Open to the public: Yes
Ashura The Gluttonous

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:10 pm

In the depths of his office he had spent many days asleep, regaining his strength since his last episode of not sleeping. Wild, vivid dreams burrowed into his mind as he slept. A village on fire. Something had the young Kage worried and the news of the events of snow had him at a impasse that he couldn't confide the truth to. Sleeping on the couch he had been awakened by his secretary who had told him that it was time for him to get busy, which he could only groan and sit up. Slowly the couch sunk as his form began to lighten up the heavy embrace of sleep leaving his body as he rubbed his head and looked around," I've been out for quite sometime...Not like this is anything new for me," he didn't look over towards his brothers desk and it wasn't like he needed to. His eyes went straight to his desk, the half dressed male taking the Kage haori he had slung it onto his shoulders and got to work.

As the hours passed he sat staring at a map drawing lines and making ideas within his mind on whether or not Sukai was safe from a battle and from a fighting standpoint where could he exploit the weaknesses of the village. He knew of the crystals, the fight for them so long ago before him had been archived but not much on it. Mind going of the rails he rubbed his hair which had been let down, his eyes turning to the window as if something had drawn it to him. At that moment he saw the stray streak of lightning and thunder. One was a coincidence. A second? Luck. This was three and he knew Sukai was never frequent when it came to lightning and thunder. An unsettling stir came into his stomach as he could feel the flare of his brothers chakra and the dropping of another- something had been wrong.

At that moment the male had threw open the window and launched himself out of it, black sand taking under his feet as he rushed towards the location. He didn't want to think about what had to have happened for his brother to get like this, but when his chakra was this high there was trouble. It only took the Kage moments to arrive, the black sand hovering over the area before he saw it, the body of one who he had just left himself open to drop....What had happened here? In an instant his body disappeared and appeared underneath the female, her body being caught softly in his arms as he knelt and looked at her," What...did you do," his eyes turning to his brother as he growled," WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!," in that moment his weight had instantly caused the ground around the two to crater, his eyes glaring at his brother and the ANBU around him. Whatever his brother had to say at this moment had better have been what he wanted to here because at this moment...with the girl he never wanted to admitted to like in his arms like this, what was the young male going to be capable of.
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:21 pm

The world became silent. As the sky would begin to cry from the pure force of the thunder release. the Rain would drop into the huge hole causing it all to become mud. As Two of the anbu would grab hold of shinigai who had become unconscious the last thing he would hear were the roars of his younger brother as he caught anenmone. The Monkey masked anbu would stand in place and speak. "Sir please calm down... It was simply a spar gone wrong. Please she will be alright Lord kage." He would utter as he jumped toward the kage and the woman.
Ashura The Gluttonous

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:45 pm

Rain..

His anger had took him over, made him something the world no longer needed- A demon. Coal eyes flickered with rage as the once dead demon became alive once more after seeing the state of the woman in his arms, is this how his brother took a spar too far? Was this...No his mind had faulted more times than he could ask for and now he was waiting for the answer. Not from the skies...not from the world, it had taken to much from him. At that moment he had felt it...her pulse had stopped and her heart? No more. At that moment it was almost as if a silent cry left his lips, this man had lost what had kept him calm- The world had reawakened the evil in him. Speckles of black floated among him, black grains finally giving form as he growled lowly, the voice of the ANBU cutting his silence as he came closer to him. A mistake that would cost this ninja his life.

The moment he would assume to come closer the sand would form into spears, piercing the male in five places all hitting vital areas killing him instantly yet his blood would only stain the sand and nothing more. He didn't care that this was a ninja of his village," I DID NOT ASK YOU DAMMIT!!! I ASKED HIM!! HE WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS," knowing he would kill his brother on the spot, he allowed the other two to leave with him but with one message," This is the end," the only words he uttered as he looked down to the female, his hand stroking her cheek in silence. He didn't know what to do...but then he had felt it. Faint yet it was there, the heart. At that moment he sat he female down, opening her shirt to place his hands onto her heart, cold hand pressing medical chakra into her body forcing the heart to continue beating," Come on Anemone...Come back, how dare you try and give up without having...," his eyes focused he continued to send waves of chakra into her being, the healing chakra causing the heart to restart, her body healing from the damage done though he would have to give her extensive medical treatment after. Today had caused a rift between his family, in his anger he had declared something would shake the foundation of the village itself.
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:25 pm

(5210 words done: Learned SC Sandaririsu for 4,000 words. 2,600 Exp for Training. 3,000 exp for Breaking Bond with Brother. )
Esha

Post by Esha on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:28 am

Approved xp for Near.

Will approve the others after exiting and posting claims
Ashura The Gluttonous

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:36 pm

He continued to press his hand against her firm skin, pouring every ounce of his chakra that he could spare into her. His mouth contorting into an angered expression as he continued to try, he could feel the body responding but it wasn't enough. The more he tried the more he had obtained results yet the battered female beneath him would see a sight many people would have never seen. Tears stained his face under the guise of rain as he continued to try, he couldn't lose someone close to him...yet what brought this change into his soul? The question could have been answered in multiple ways yet this wasn't the time as he had finally succeeded. Feeling the breathe in her lungs though ragged and slow she had been revived and he knew what he had to do. Pulling the female into his arms slowly he continued to treat her wounds as he jumped onto his black sand and rode into the village to the hospital.

[Exit...Oh and Anemone gets a rank up to Jounin ]

Last edited by Ashura The Gluttonous on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 am