Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

The Mask of Pride! -Solo Training-

.Shinigai Kaguya

The Mask of Pride! -Solo Training-

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:11 am

"I am born.. of the Kaguya clan."

"Wake up." a voice would echo throughout the mind of the man known as shinigai. The darkness of his mind would seem to fill the void that the voice left behind as it bounced from the distant walls to the man's ears. This voice had been one that took on the form of many different people in the man's life. But the most recent had been a man that never existed in his life. IT had been one who had appeared to the young man in his mind, around the time that Anemone had also appeared in his life. She had been such a strange woman and had given him a chance to bring forth many memories that were locked away in his subconscious. This Man was none other than Pride the Arrogant. An Ancient being that infected the mind of its victims in an attempt to create discord and hate in the world around him.

Shinigai would become distraught by the darkness that surrounded him and the single door that appeared in front of him. His body had been found laying upon the ground of the old Sanin training field. This Field had been considered trash as it had been completely flattened by the shear force of the sanin and their powers. As It would begin to take on the movement of Shinigai as he began to walk toward the door of his own mind. "Come closer, Shin my boy. Don't you want to remember the past you had. It is not my fault that you have allowed your body and mind to become as they are. But i won't allow my new host to continue his life in such a manor. Enter if you wish to improve and maybe keep your sanity...... hehe maybe." the voice would say, its final chuckle would send a shiver down shinigai's spine. The area in his mind would shift as the darkness would become something in the form of nothingness. The darkness would begin to flow into the crack of the door and the bits and pieces would chase after the whole of this darkness.

This occurrence caused a gasp to escape the lips of the young man, as he would notice his loss in footing, as it did sweep into his door shinigai would grab hold of one of the longest tendrils as if it was reaching out to pull him into his deep dark secrets of his mind. "You are a Kaguya boy.." The voice said as the door would open wide and a blinding light would appear to from the door. This Light was more than just a visual affect as it would seem to suck Shinigai into its frame and above a familiar village deep in the boys mind. The village Hidden Amongst dragons! Shinigai would lose grip of the dark essence as if would slip out of his hand and crash into the ground. This crash would seem to go unnoticed to the man people who roamed the village as they would continue to talk to one another. But a single woman would notice the presence of the darkness and would look up. The doors would disappear in a instant once both of the subjects had made it past them.

This woman was a beautiful, with her long flowing hair, the color of violet and glasses as red as blood. Her eyes would catch sight of the falling boy. Her first thought would be unknown but her feet would seem to move at that thought. The large clouds surrounding the village would seem to hide a key factor to that village. There were... Dragons! The woman would make a quick sprint to the edge of the village as she would jump off of it. The many rocks under the village would show that the height of this village had reached the height of the village hidden in the sky. She would reach a point that the dragons had slept and the two would race to save this man. This man that did not belong in this memory. Hitting the dragon, shinigai's body would make a thudding noise. This happened. He remembered this, and he remembered his father saying. This was the day that he fell in love with this beautiful woman, that violet Flowered woman, Allium.

It was said that mother caught a man falling from the sky one day on her dragon, and father watched from the village. He would only see her beautiful hair that flowed from her head to the point of the dragon's ass. Shinigai would look up as he would see his father. His head would pound as this would cause for the thought of his father to appear in his head. He looked up at the two and his jaw would seem to drop. "Father...." He would utter under his breathe the woman would turn and look at Shinigai. Shinigai would look up to her and the two would nod to each other. "Thank you." Shinigai would say as the woman would not saying anything back. She was silent but he knew she was deadly. It was his mother, the woman who had power beyond the third Steam kage. "Ill set you down near the hospital in case you need to get checked up, okay?" She would say as shinigai would laugh a little. "No, I'm fine. I just need to head out before someone thinks i went missing." He said as they would land. The two would jump off as the dragon would seem to cuddle the woman. She would pet the young dragon, this causing its tail to swing rapidly. Allium, his mother, had been here for one thing, the mission that almost destroyed the village of dragons, and his father would be apart of that mission as well. Shinigai would look to his mother and find a head band across her shoulder, the head band of the Iceberg village. Shinigai would smile at the sight as he knew now that this was a memory of the past, the past he never lived in but the reason of his existence. "Goodbye.. be safe." She would say as she walked off.

"She's beautiful" A man would say from behind him. "You are quite a lucky guy, riding that dragon with that purple mistress." Shinigai would laugh as he turned to his Father and said. "You mean.. Allium.. yeah shes like a mother to me." Shinigai said which had indirectly gave the man a pass to hit on her. He appearance was short as he ran off in her direction. Shinigai knew how the rest went as the two would meet and talk and he would save her from the attack on the Village. But why was this such a vivid memory? Shinigai would think to himself as he sat outside of the hospital. The Night had came around and he would continue to wonder just why he had been here. The darkness would appear once more as it would fill the village as if it had been fog. the fog would move closer to Shinigai, as he would look up to notice its presence. "The fog?.." He would utter as he remembered it from the story told by his father and vaguely by his mother. "The dark fog that..." He would begin to say as he would be interrupted by the scream of a woman and then the voice of pride. "That fog was me... stupid. This is my memory!" He would exclaim as shinigai would jump up and begin to run in the direction of the scream. He would begin to remember the story and how his father would fight along side another Kaguya to save his mother from a maniac. This man had a blank face and seemed to have the power of an octopus. Shinigai would sprint past many of the villagers who were rushing out of their homes to see what had been going on.

The battlefield had been 25 meters from the village entrance, which had been the landing site of Pride and his darkness. Shinigai would reach this area in a mere 3 minutes. His father was now face to face with this creature and his mother laid, as if lifeless, on the ground next to them. Anger would begin to boil in the blood of shinigai as he rushed through the small pieces of grass standing in the way and took a swing at this blank faced creep. "That hurt.... like a mosquito." It would say as his head would do a 180 degree turn back to its original position. "Disgusting.." His father would say as he stepped back into SHinigai. Shinigai would nod as he would assure he was here to help out. "Let's Defeat him... Hakazan.." Shinigai would say, a look of confusion would appear on his face. "I dont remember telling you my name, but i guess i can trust a Sky ninja." Shinigai would smile slightly as this had been the first and only time he had spoken to his father like an equal, but it didnt exist, it would only exist to pride, the creator of this false timeline.

"No!" Pride would yell out as the body would stand up and the fog that appeared in the village would condense itself into a solid black color. it would race into this blank body and it would seem to become infected, not like it hadnt been. The blank face would be covered by another layer of skin and the area in which the mouth had been would break open to reveal the sharpened teeth. "This is mine! you will not have influence on what is mine!! Time for you both to die!" It would say as it raced to the two. "Ill show you sky ninja how a real ninja does it..." His father would say as he would untie the headband on his forehead and reveal the markings of the Kaguya. Shinigai laughed a little as he watched his father meet the creep in the middle with a row of bones upon his right arm. The arm forced outward and the sharp bones ready to stab the beast if it moved closer, its paused state worried them both as shinigai would raise up. "Nice Trick... you too creep." Shinigai said as he would race to the two. Running past pride his legs would force different sized bones to exit his body, Shinigai would stop and then begin to spin over the head of Pride. "Splitting Headche!" He yelled as pride would turn his whole body to the flying shinigai. He laugh would send a shiver down their spines as his hand met the man causing him to be held mid-air.

"How??" shinigai would say as the darkness would reject the body, the body would begin to boil and the mind would begin to melt in the hands of pride. "This body it weak!!! You..." He would say as he looked in the direction of Shinigai's father. The hole in the body would be directly placed where the heart sat. The body would not bleed but the mouth would frown at this fact. "My... i mean he killed you a long time ago.. this fight is irrelevant.. Just like you. pride." Shinigai would say as pride would begin to scream in agony and defeat. The body of the deceased would begin to crumble to light and Hazakan would jump back from the two. "A Sky Kaguya... funny." He would say as he covered his eyes. The light would create the door once more. A door that shined so bright that Allium would wake up and try to look in the direction of Shinigai and Pride. Her squinting eyes would a human in that light, shinigai would fall to the ground from the lose of Pride's body. "Who is that?" She would say, as shinigai would look toward her and reach out for his mother. "Mom... no... don't go again.. Please!" Shinigai would yell, she would hear those words and quickly stand up as if she was going to grab the hand of shinigai. Her efforts would go no where as the figure in the light would turn into a pitch black essence as it would grab hold of shinigai and drag him into the door. "Lets go!" It would say as that voice would echo through the forest. He was gone. The memory would end there.

[TBC: 2,084 words]
.Shinigai Kaguya

Re: The Mask of Pride! -Solo Training-

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:12 am

"I am not a pawn"

Slam! The doors which had appeared only to disappear in the next second would shut. The loud kong of the doors would echo as Shinigai would watch from the claws of Pride. Shinigai would not feel the darkness that covered his whole body for the only thing he could see was the memory that had been etched into his mind of his mother. The First time he would meet her in a while. "Mother.. don't go..." he would utter under his breathe. The scene would seem to stick to a part of his mind as if it had been a door to it. A Scene that was created by pride... but was it really? was it a figment of Shinigai's imagination or was pride just that powerful. This thought would fill his mind as he continued to be dragged through the darkness. Shinigai began to lose his will, he began to lose his way until he could feel those filthy claws release his body and slide away. Quickly he would raise up off of the ground and look around only to find darkness.

"This is not over.. Shinigai what are you even? You don't even know i think you've lost something of yours and you can't seem to put your finger on it. You're nothing like me. I know who i am. I Know where i came from.. in fact i know where you came from as well. Nothing comes from Nothing. hahahaha" Pride would say as it began to form into a pitch black ball. The room would change its color to a grey one that would cause the orb to be visible by anything in the room. Shinigai would slowly turn to this being and begin to reach for his head. His hands grabbing the hair on his head and beginning to pull on them as he would scream. This scream would echo through his mind as the orb would float there. "Thats right scream like a child!" Pride would speak over the screams of this male. The orb would begin to move as if there was something inside of it trying to get out. Six tentacles would reach out for Shinigai.

Suddenly a long white piece of bone would exit the body of the young kaguya. This bone had been so dense and sturdy as it would come from the chest of the man. Being about 6 meters long it would certainly be considered one of the longest bone's produced by the young kaguya. The screaming would slowly disappear as shinigai's mouth would become shut, the tentacles would race to him at an alarming rate. The last scene of them had been just about 3 inches from the body of Shinigai who had already disappeared from his position. He was certainly a fast kaguya, but that had been beyond the powers that were bestowed upon such a clan. The Clan that seemed to roam the earth with their control of their skeletal structure. The Kaguya had been able to produce bones that would double the count that were giving during birth. His face would take a turn as his scared and helpless facial structure would change to a much darker one.

His eyes would seem to grow dull of his own actions, and his mouth would become as flat as a flatline when a man died. His eyes would pierce the soul that tried to take over his mind and body and would seem to strike a nerve in the darkness. SHinigai had lifted himself high into the sky and plummeted to the Orb. It had been now or never to extract such a creature from his mind. But the decision had already been made, and it had not been one made for Shinigai. A light source made itself known as it opened on the side of the orb. The Light source would begin a play another memory, one in which Shinigai had nothing to do with. As shinigai would notice this he would see something that would startle him, it had been a good one though. As he looked closely it had been that beautiful young woman, Allium, his mother. As it had seem Pride had been there that day as well. The Day mother told father she was pregnant with shinigai.

"Your mother... she's a fucking demon her own self. Interfering with my plans for that village. I WAS GOING TO DEVOUR THEM ALL. " Pride said. "mother.." Shinigai uttered as the image continued much like his body as he seemed to slow down the closer he got to the orb as if his body had fallen into a sea. THe Darkness had once again released itself from the orb and filled the area. To the skin it was much like a water, but to the eyes the little particles of darkness could be seen. But this was not a concern of Shinigai's as he would notice one thing and one thing only. It had been the image that was being broad casted in front of him. These images had shown this dangerous being infecting his mother.

Pride had been there with his mother and father. A story told over and over about how he found out he was having a child. It had aproximately been a year since they had met and the year was filled with love and lust, power and peace. The two villages that they reigned from were iceberg and volcano. Father had been a simple nobody in the pool of shinobi of volcano. Like any other chuunin he was making his way up through missions and taking jobs that got his name in the open. Volcano had never been a place that recognized him, maybe after his death, but shinigai would never know of that. His father, just like in the images he was being shown, was a rather short man with short white hair. He had cut it around this time to look good to his soon to be baby mama. The two markings of the Kaguya were no longer hidden by the head band that was now wrapped around his waste. His appearance was a beaten one as pride had made his way into their conversation.

Shinigai would notice his father, and how he took pride in those markings. It didn't matter where they came from. The only thing that mattered were the genes and blood that coarsed through his body. Shinigai would turn away from the images and back to the essence around him. The orb had almost dispersed into the fluid like state. Shinigai would not allow for this being to get out of his sight. His movement would slow but he would reach the being in a mere seconds. Each an inch from another as a long sharpened bone would shoot from the center of Shinigai's being and pierce pride. As it glided through his skin and cut through the fluid darkness it would reach pride's orb. The orb would begin to resist it. The sharp bone pushing harder and harder causing the orb to finally pop.

The pop would echo through the mind and the darkness would begin to settle. This would release all things around it returning gravity back to normal. Shinigai would fall to the ground and look up to the images once more. His mother was on display. Her long purple hair would out class the rumors of it. She had been the beautiful Allium Farron. She had no special clan, except for the boys that she loved like sons, because they had been her sons. Allium had hair that touched the ground and was capable of covering her whole body if need be. She had been the reason why His father and his self would not cut the hairs on his head. Although he had been given white hair which had not stood out to the world like his mother, he as still proud of it. It's growth rate had been quite amazin . Mother roamed from the village hidden in the iceberg. Her title was not unknown to anyone in the world, that being The Elite Flower, Allium. Her beauty and her strength allowed for this to spread as rapid as if did.

The images would continue as they seemed to be worn out. She had been in her second month but she knew that shinigai was apart of her at this point. A dark being would attack from the trees with its tentacles as the images would show their hard work and their push. Suddenly the image went dark. And the next would show no sign of pride. The two would fall to exhaustion and upon the woman's neck would be his mark. It had been a mark that carried on to shinigai as if it had been a birthmark. But it had been a gateway. Pride would begin to form once more as it would create a seemingly human like form. The teeth would be the only visibly white item on the body as they would smile at shinigai.

"Your mother was my host until you were born. Well until you became a nice suitor. I stayed with that woman until you came back to her. You had grown, you had met a holy man then, but I won't lie your other brothers might have gained something from being with that slutty woman. I mean after all the signs of lust were living in here the second I entered her. Hahaha but you... you showed signs of pride with that blood of the Kaguya. Now surrender your body to me and allow me to be the new you!!!" Pride would say to shinigai as he walked to him. His feet would slide on the ground, the ground that had been a rug of darkness. Shinigai would raise up from the ground and look at the darkness that stepped toward him.

Pride was a very forceful being as it reached about 2 meters and would look down on shinigai. His body would seem to grow to about 7 feet tall and his mouth would grow as well. Shinigai would look up to the being and his breathing began to get harder. It had been as if Pride's darkness had wrapped around the whole of his body and caused the organs in his body to stop working. Shinigai could not control his body at this point. Pride's suggestion had made such a mark on his body it caused for the mark on his body to glow. The purple glow would grow brighter the closer that pride came to the body of Shinigai. His body would lay on the ground as the black body and it's essence that filled the surrounding area would grow closer. "Taking over a body takes time."

Checkmate. Pride reached out for the body of Shinigai as he pinned him down. The darkness would flow around him and would engulf the two. His body had been stunned for the moment as pride would look the frozen kaguya in the eyes. Suddenly a chuckle would come from his lips. Shinigai would begin to move, his organs would begin to work at 100% and his breathing had returned to normal. Pride would lose his large smile as he felt this change. "No.." he uttered as he gripped on to the body harder. "Stay down!!" Pride would yell as the two would trade positions. Shinigai would force his foot on top of the being ad he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small rope. Tying his hair into a pony tail. This allowed for the view of the tattoo on his neck. Glowing so bright it illuminated the darkness in purple. "Father... might be holy...but i...I a god compared to him" he would say as suddenly the ground would Crack opening like a double door in the floor. The two would begin to fall through it and into yet another reality. Another.. world.

2,001 words
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:31 am

"Holier than thou, better than me."

The Door's had opened once again, as the light from them would shine and illuminate the night. The moon in the sky which sat so close to the world of the sky village would be nothing compared to this holy light coming from this memory. As the  two would seem to lose grip on reality and begin to fall through the door, the face of pride would change once more. The smile on his face, which had been the only distinguishable factor of his face, would begin to part and speak of nonsense. "Here we go.... Let's see your first reaction of this man... Father." Pride said as his smile would return to that large smile that reached each ear. The intentions of the being had been completely unknown but even shinigai knew that he was in for it this time around. Father had been one of the strongest missing ninja in the world. His name had been known worldwide and his head was on the line. Father had been wanted for his crimes in the first war as well as many crimes afterwards. Shinigai had been one of the few children of Father that had taken his words and arranged them for his own good. Shinigai had been built on making a new world through hard work and from the inside.

The two would finally set off for the world under them, their fall would start slow as their world would show the Holy white light around them. A Small hole under then would get closer and closer. The visual of the hole would be unknown as it had been too far from them. Suddenly the two would hit the hole, a large crashing sound would occur as if they broke through it. Pride would take this chance to return to his essence form as he would fill the air around the clouds. Shinigai would begin to plummet into the village that sat under him as he would cover his face from the wind. The pony tail would fly backwards as he would maneuver his body as if he had been a dart coming down upon the world. The wind would keep any sound from entering his ears as it had been the only thing he could hear. The sight of a falling building and the lights of the explosion that caused it would draw his attention to it. His eyes would widen as he would see this scene.

The Large volcano that sat in the background would quickly give shinigai an answer to the question he had yet to ask. where was he? this answer had quickly been answered by the Volcano. Kazangakure in the past. Suddenly he would hit the ground taking out half of the building he hit, which had been one of the buildings he had seen destroyed in the original memory. Shinigai would begin to rub his head as he stood up from the crash. He felt the pain as if it had been real, maybe it was, maybe pride had that type of power to push the body physically in any aspect. The ground Shinigai had finally hit would crack as the large crater would give notice from many of the villagers who had been running from something else. "Run dude!" A man would say as he pushed past shinigai. Shinigai would look in the direction in which they had been running from and would wait. He had figured it out at this point, the first time he had met Father, was when his dad died. Suddenly he would remember the map of Kazan during this time. As he would jump up lading on the upper floor of the building and then taking another jump to reach a building that had been intact. His eyes would grow wide as he could see him.. He could see Father.

This man had been surrounded by the complete darkness of his actions as he would sit high in the sky as if there had been athrone under him. He would look over the world as if it had been a peasant bowing and pleading to live. The man humans running from the destruction would cause shinigai to look away from the man as they would begin to scream in the horror of this man. Shinigai would watch as they ran for the volcano each of them carrying a face of horror as if they had just seen their parents die, this being something that brought on that horrible face. As the man ninja and citizens made if out of the area and into the safe houses that sat a top the volcano, they would be treated for any wounds gained. The medical ninja had only been practicing before this event and had been unable to treat many people. As it would occur. The Man would begin his frenzy of attacks as if no human life mattered. Each movement of his arms would only cause that horrible noise of the destruction of a building.

To Shinigai's far right he would see his home. He would watch as they had finally made it home. The Destruction having just started as the building would begin to light up. The woman would be gone, every piece of her body would go flying and soon be incinerated in the other explosions, his dad had been hanging on to a thread. As Shinigai could not help but watch this over again. He would get closer to the dreaded scene watching as his father would begin to die, the blood would hit the scorching ground as he would notice something. "Lets unlock more to this memory.." a voice could be heard as shinigai would look down on his young self. His scared self as he would hide in the corner of the building. Suddenly shinigai would begin to hold his head. The memory rushing back into his head without a notice. The Doors had been unlocked for him by pride himself. "It was a sad day when a young man lost his father. But gained something more, but yet again you would reject me and such a young age, such a stupid boy." Pride would say as his essence would flow up the side of the destroyed building. The body of the man, now cut completely in half would begin to fill with this essence.

This dark essence would cause the young boy to begin to quiver. His body shaking rapidly as he watched this happen to the man he looked up to. The movements of the young boy would mimic the movements of the older boy. They were both stricken with the fear of the Devil. They had seen their dead dad rise with the evil of pride. The tall man would linger over the boy as if a demon had been summoned. the side that had been released into the ground would be filled with the dark essence as a way to stop the bleeding of what little blood had been left in the body. As he began to stumble to the boy the words of a demon would leave his mouth. "This is over. You are mine... Son... You will be dead to me.... Son... I love... I want your body!" The voices would fight with each other as the body would begin to gain a type of consciousness. Haza had yet to depart this world. His soul seemingly being held on to by the essence of pride.  The Human body would begin to release different type of functions, the others would be centered on the mans left eye as if would begin to weep. It would not be in control of his actions as the human hands would touch the head of the young boy. Ruffling his hair.

Shinigai's body would begin to rapidly shake as he felt this hand, this hand that felt dead and cold even after the lose of all the fluids in the mans body, the heat had been released. The two sides would be polar opposites as the human would weep for the boy and the essences would show its toothy smile as he would reach for the boy. "Youre mine... Love you..." The two voices would speak at once. As Shinigai could do nothing but watch this happen, his heart beating at a fast rate as this would rewrite his whole memory, or what had been shown to him. He would begin to start heavy breathing, his body would become paler than usual as he would hold his head as if this had given him a headache. Suddenly the man would speak once more to the boy. "You are... Weak... A Kaguya.." these words, although they had been filled with mix feelings, the strongest ones would cause Shinigai to snap. His body would begin to return to its regular pulse, his mind would become clear as he would stand up. the young boy would continue in this state until....

Suddenly Shinigai would appear behind the being. The smile on his face would grow as his essence would become something like a growth, its darkness would stretch from the face and turn, the eyes would follow as it looked at the tall muscular man. Shinigai would tower over the man as his face would show anger. Pride's smiles soon becoming a frown as if would begin to shake rapidly. "Go the hell away!!!" He would yell, Haza refusing to intervene as the man spoke. Shinigai would begin to take steps to the being as his anger would cause his steps to create cracks in the floor. "Do....Not....Touch....Me!!!" He yelled out to the being, his soul had lost its luster, his dad had been dead and this had been the day that either he would take the matters into his own hands or continue to cry like a baby as the young Shinigai would stand up, Looking at his father who's eye had gone completely white, to his horror he had not known this man who began to weep of blood. The boy would begin to cry, his tears would seem to fill up his face and drop to the floor. The Being not noticing the quiet boy as he stared down the older version of Shinigai.

The Two would seem to synchronize in their words as they said. "You...You are not my Father!!! Ill show you what....." They would say as their words would begin to split at this point. The older shinigai would take a position as his left leg would slide away from his right lowering his body, "What a Real Kaguya is about....." He would utter as he jumped toward the being, the younger boy would eject a small, and yet sharp bone from his body as he would look at the ground. His head raising up as he said. "What my Father taught me!!!" As the boy would strike the face of the man with this bone, the skin would begin to decay faster than a normal dead body as if would become white, this allowing for the bone to go through the head of the dead and creating a hole, the body began to lop off of the Being and fall on the ground, as the being would begin to panic. Suddenly a light would be seen behind Shinigai, his movements would be suspended as he looked toward the younger him. The Memory of the Fire ball would reappear.

Suddenly shinigai would appear next to the boy as he would guard him with his life. The two would crash through the roof and on to another roof. As it would be seen. Father would stand above. His eyes would look down on the two as he would glare in to the heart of the boy who looked into his eyes. "Stop it!!" Shinigai would yell as he could feel the man's influence. Suddenly a man would appear next to Shinigai. This man would carry himself in a respectful manor, not a single word would come from his mouth as he would look at Shinigai and then up to the man known as Father. Father would then speak "Pride.... Lend me your assistance..." His words would seen a shiver down the spine of the two boys as the essence would seem to of grown. Over the destroyed home of the young shinigai would become a geyser of the darkness. It would engulf the single man in the darkness and two men would be seen within it. Pride and Father. Pride would carry his normal look with the large and yet toothy smile as he looked in the direction of Shinigai, his words would cause the young boy to fall on his butt and cry once more as he said, "Shinigai... is mine..."

The Man would soon talk as he looked at the two attacker of his village. His laugh would echo much like a joker, as it bounced off the walls of the intact walls. "Well since we're calling dibs.... I call mister father here..." This would startle Shinigai as he turned and looked at the man, it had been Kimmi Senju. As the ground would begin to rumble under the three, The trees were coming. Shinigai would gasp as suddenly he was met with Pride. There in his face had been the man who caused all of this but the two had been there staring one another down. Suddenly a crack would be heard and then the swift movement of a body. Prides head would be sent to the right as the small hands of shinigai would appear. The boy, who had now been filled with anger would begin a barrage of hits, his small yet weak hands would hit each and every part he could reach as they began to crack and bleed from attacking. His breathing would increase as suddenly he would faint. Shinigai would catch him only to lay him against the large tree. Suddenly Pride would begin to laugh. His smile growing with every ha that escaped his mouth. "Its over.." He would say as shinigai would growl. His movement would begin as suddenly the light would appear once more swallowing the two, escaping the village's destruction. Shinigai unable to remember what occurred afterwards as he had been out of it completely. The words of father would ring in his ear as he left the village. "Pride comes.... before the Fall" But sky would never fall.

2,416.... in all 6,500/18,000

Last edited by .Near The Arrogant on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:49 am

6,500 words......

Name: Steel resolve
Type: Physical
Description: The final level in the art of endurance accessible to those who have undergone intensive training in increasing their raw power. The possessor of this characteristic has an increased 65 durability stat which makes them remarkably tougher and harder to down. In addition, the user can now even fight through the effects of poison and paralysis.
[This grants full immunity to all stuns below S rank](excluding poisons) and also give a resistance to all poisons, delaying their effects by 3 post] (requires Greater fortitude)

Learned for 2,500 words

Name: Bone Durability: Steel Bones
Requirements: Kaguya Clan and Titanium Bone
Type: Physical
Description: The Kaguya Clan members are able to create bones that are as strong as steel. The user pumps calcium throughout their body and boosts the bones durability exceptionally. The Calcium gives the User a 60 Durability stat boost. The user can also lower their bone Durability by 90 Stats. [4000 word training]
Open to the public: Yes

Learned for 4,000 words
Cadis Etrama Di Levone

Post by Cadis Etrama Di Levone on Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Approved~
4,000 EXP awarded~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 am